- 12 oz White Chocolate Wafers/Melts/Bark
- Sandwich size baggie
- Parchment paper
- Line Cookie sheet with parchment paper. Take your candy melts and put them in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir, continue to do this until the candy melts are melted.
- Spoon melted chocolate in the inside corner of a sandwich baggie. Snip off the corner of baggie. Don’t cut too much, just a little snip.
- Start the wishbone on the bottom by squeezing a small amount to create an oval shape, without lifting the baggie continue to the left of the oval like you are making a half heart. When you get towards the top of how big you want your wishbone then squeeze a little extra make an oval shape again.
- Lift the baggie off and go back to the bottom oval and make the right side exactly how you made the left. To harden, cool in fridge for about 3-5 minutes.
- Ready to eat or store in airtight container. 1 Bag of Melts makes about 2 ½ dozen wishbones.