- 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breast.
- 3 cups of chopped carrots
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp of lemon juice if using fresh lemon, which I recommend, would be about 4-5 lemons
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- lemon pepper or salt and pepper for seasoning the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken broth, lemon juice, basil and parsley. Set aside
- Place chopped carrots on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Next layer chicken breasts on top of carrots and season both side with lemon pepper. If you do not have lemon pepper, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour chicken broth mixture over chicken.
- Set your slow cooker 3 hours on HIGH or 5-6 on LOW.