- 16 oz cream cheese room temp
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp minced onion
- 3 tbsp salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups nacho cheese chips crumbled
- top of 1 bell pepper for stem garnish
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, cheddar, onion, salsa and cumin. Mix until creamy.
- Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use wrap to form a ball and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, roll ball into the crushed nacho chips and place bell pepper stem on top. Serve with chips, vegetables or pretzels!