- 2-2.5 lbs of small red potatoes washed, roughly peeled and quartered
- 4 Tablespoons butter cut into tabs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup Progresso Meal Starters Three Cheese Cooking Sauce
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- NOTE: If your local grocery store doesn't carry the Three Cheese Cooking sauce simply substitute with 1 cup of milk and an extra cup of your favorite shredded cheese.
- Place potatoes in a 4-5 quart crockpot. Season with 1 tsp of salt and top with tabs of butter. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours (or on HIGH for 3 hours)
- Uncover and mash potatoes using a potato masher. Add in 1 cup of Progresso Meal Starters Three Cheese Cooking Sauce. Continue mashing until you reach your desired mashed potato consistency. Recover and continue cooking for 1 more hour.
- Right before serving top with shredded cheese. Have fun topping with your favorite spud toppers.