- 1 lb Chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces.
- 1 lb dry pasta penne or bow tie please
- 1 cups of water
- 3 cups chicken broth
- One jar of Alfredo sauce 14.5 oz
- 8 oz. Swiss Cheese shredded
- 8 oz. Sliced deli ham
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- garnish options:parsly and parmesan cheese
- Add water, broth, chicken and pasta to the instant pot.
- Set on manual, high pressure for 5 mins. Once time is up, do a quick release. Drain extra water if there seems to be more than 1 cup left in the pot.
- Turn pot to sauté to assist with the melting.
- Add cheese, Alfredo sauce, ham, garlic powder, minced onion, salt and pepper. Stir until the Swiss cheese melts.
- Serve garnished with parsley and parmesan cheese