- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 1 12 oz package frozen peas and carrots mix
- ½ cup green onions thinly sliced (about 4, use both the white and green parts)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 and 1/2 cups rice cooked
- ¼ cup soy sauce or more to taste
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil and sesame oil over medium high heat. When oils are hot add shrimp and cook until almost done, about 30-60 seconds per side.
- Add peas and carrots to the skillet and cook with the shrimp until they begin to soften, about 2 minutes.Add green onion and minced garlic and saute about 1 minute.
- Move the shrimp and vegetable mixture to the side of the skillet and add eggs to the other side. Once eggs are scrambled, mix them back in with the vegetables and shrimp.
- Add in rice and soy sauce. Stir everything together and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add more soy sauce, to taste.Serve warm