- 20 oz package frozen meatballs
- 28 oz jar of your favorite sauce
- 1 can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 3 cups beef broth
- 16 oz dry spaghetti
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray to make clean-up easy
- Place meatballs in the bottom of your slow cooker and pour beef broth over the top of meatballs.
- Place spaghetti on top of meatballs, break pasta is necessary. Make sure to criss cross the pasta so it doesn’t all clump together
- Pour diced tomatoes and pasta sauce on top of spaghetti. Stir if needed to make sure the pasta is completely covered.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Stir the pasta and meatballs together and let sit for 5 minutes while the extra liquid is absorbed.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley and parmesan.
**If you let the dish cook longer than the recommended time the noodles will get very soft. ***If you won’t be home to eat the dish right away you can skip adding the noodles until about 30 minutes before you are ready to eat. **** My one daughter loves her spaghetti extra saucy, so I make sure to have extra sauce on hand to add to hers. So if you love a super saucy spaghetti, grab another sauce to have on hand.