- 8 count can biscuits cut in half (16 pieces)
- 1/2 8 oz ball fresh mozzarella sliced into about 1" pieces
- 16 slices pepperoni cut into quarters
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 1/2 Tbs parmesan
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut your biscuits into half and roll into balls. Press out into a flat round circle. Layer 4 pepperoni quarters the one slice of mozzarella.
- Roll bring sides up and press to seal. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- In small bowl whisk together butter, oregano, parsley and parmesan.
- Brush on top of each of your biscuits.
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with marinara sauce.