- 2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables - 20 oz
- 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Cook the noodles to slightly al dente, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients except the panko and parmesan.
- Add the cooked noodles to the mixture, and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the panko crumbs over the top, and then follow with the parmesan cheese and a slight sprinkling of oregano if desired.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown.