- 1 can 15 oz black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can 14.5 oz diced or crushed tomatoes
- 1 can 4.5 oz chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cups yellow onions chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 packages 1 oz taco seasoning (or my DIY Taco Seasoning)
- 1 boneless pork shoulder 2.5 - 3 lb
- 1/2 tsp salt
- cooked white rice
- Toppings: Shredded Cheddar cheese sour cream, cilantro and lime wedges
- Spray 5-6 quart crockpot with cooking spray. In crockpot add tomatoes, beans, chiles, onions, bell pepper and taco seasoning mix. Add pork shoulder season with salt, and then turn to coat.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 hours, until tender and cooked throughly. Remove pork from crockpot and shred meat with fork. Stir shredded pork back crockpot.
- Serve with rice , and toppings