- 1 lb. sausage Italian, mild,
- 8 oz. pizza sauce
- 16 oz. pasta sauce
- 28 oz. water
- 8 oz. mozzarella
- 20 slices pizza pepperoni
- 1 lb. pasta I used cavatappi
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- as desired salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Set the IP on “sauté”. Melt the butter, add the garlic Italian seasoning and sausage. Sauté until the sausage is no longer pink.
- Add both spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce to the sausage mixture. Next add in pasta.
- Add the water. Give a stir and put on the lid, and be sure to set the toggle switch to “seal”
- Set on Manual for 5 minutes. Do a Quick Release and open the lid after the silver pin has dropped.
- Add HALF the cheese and HALF the pepperoni – mix it into the pasta/meat mixture
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and pepperoni over the top of the mixture. Replace the lid and let the cheese melt and the pepperoni warm through.