- 1 12- pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 35 pieces pepperoni slices
- as desired pickled pepper rings hot and spicy or just pickled
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- sprinkling Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the tray buns in half horizontally, while keeping them all connected.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the top of the bottom half of the buns
- (at this point, it would be a good idea to place the buns in a slightly greased or sprayed 9 x 13 pan)
- Layer on the pepperoni pieces so they cover the entire surface of the buns. Layer on the pepper rings.
- Layer on the mozzarella cheese. Replace the top section of the buns
- Mix the butter, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning together. Brush over the tops of the buns, getting into the nooks and crannies of the buns.
- Bake for approximately 10 – 12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and the cheese is melted.