- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 28-32 package frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic and onion powder.
- Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices. Add to egg mixture. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Stir 1/2 of cheese into egg mixture and pour egg mixture into baking pan. Place tater tots evenly on top or egg mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes until cheese has melted