- 4 large sausages spicy or mild Italian sausages will work
- 1 can baby corn
- 2 large Sweet potatoes washed, blemishes removed, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ large Red onion sliced
- 1 cup mediterranean/Italian style salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cut each sausage into 3 sections. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, baby corn and red onion.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the vegetables and mix well
- Arrange the vegetables on a parchment lined sheet pan
- Nestle the sausage pieces amongst the vegetables. Keep everything on the same surface.
- Bake for approximately 40 – 45 minutes or until everything is cooked and the potatoes are tender.