A roasted medley for fall.
It’s always a little sad to see summer come to an end. It’s hard to let go of the warm sunshine, the trips to the beach, and the backyard BBQ.
But fall does have one nice thing going for it: the cooler weather makes cooking a lot more pleasant. In the summer, we eat a lot of salads and Crock-Pot meals because I just hate to turn on the oven and heat up the house. But once it cools off, the idea of a long, slow oven-roasting starts to sound pretty good.
So this Easy Sausage Vegetable Bake is a perfect fall recipe. It’s got onions, potatoes, baby corn, and sausages, all snuggled together in a pan and roasted nice and slow. Toss the veggies with some Italian dressing first, and you’ve got a hearty fall dish with a Mediterranean flair. All you need is a salad or other green veggie to make it a complete meal.
Then just throw on a cozy sweater, and you’re all set for autumn.
Easy Sausage Vegetable Bake
(printable recipe at bottom of post)
4 large sausages (spicy or mild Italian sausages will work)
1 can baby corn
2 large Sweet potatoes, washed, blemishes removed, cut into bite size pieces
½ large Red onion, sliced
1 cup mediterranean/Italian style salad dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Cut each sausage into 3 sections. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, baby corn and red onion.
3. Drizzle the salad dressing over the vegetables and mix well.
4. Arrange the vegetables on a parchment lined sheet pan. Nestle the sausage pieces amongst the vegetables. Keep everything on the same surface.
6. Bake for approximately 40 – 45 minutes or until everything is cooked and the potatoes are tender.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Easy Sausage Vegetable Bake
- 4 large sausages spicy or mild Italian sausages will work
- 1 can baby corn
- 2 large Sweet potatoes washed, blemishes removed, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ large Red onion sliced
- 1 cup mediterranean/Italian style salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cut each sausage into 3 sections. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, baby corn and red onion.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the vegetables and mix well
- Arrange the vegetables on a parchment lined sheet pan
- Nestle the sausage pieces amongst the vegetables. Keep everything on the same surface.
- Bake for approximately 40 – 45 minutes or until everything is cooked and the potatoes are tender.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.