- 2 cups cooked chicken my crockpot shredded chicken works great
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup celery diced
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- Combine all the ingredients, except the lettuce, and stir together until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least and hour.
- When ready to serve, put a small scoop of chicken salad onto a lettuce leaf and serve. Garnish with extra onion and bacon pieces if you would like.
Serve on Romaine Lettuce Leaves, bread or your favorite crackers