- 4 15.25 oz cans corn drained
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup of butter cut in to TB pieces
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- First place drained corn into a 4-5 quart crockpot.
- Add in milk, pepper, sugar and stir until well combined. Finally, top with butter tabs and cubed cream cheese. ( do not stir. you will stir at the end of the cooking process)
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours. 15 minutes before you are ready to serve, uncover and stir until cream cheese and butter are well combined with the corn. Recover and cook for 15 more minutes.