- 1 lb ground beef or 1 bag of vegetarian crumbles
- 3 cups shredded chedder cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 can 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16 oz jar of salsa
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Start by browning meat in a skillet, add salt pepper, garlic and onion powder. Drain and discard liquid.
- Place meat, salsa, cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, refried beans, cumin and tomatoes to the crockpot. Stir until well combined.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours. Enjoy this Crockpot Taco Bean Dip with tortilla chips.