- 1 large red onion cut into thin slices
- 2.5- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck
- 1 pouch 13-oz. Campbell's Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce
- 8 to 10 corn or flour tortillas
- Place onions at the bottom of your slow cooker. Next place beef on top. Pour entire packed of Campbell's Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce over the beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours. You can also cook it on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove beef and shred it with two forks.
- Place shredded beef back in crockpot for 10 more minutes. Serve beef on tortillas topped with Garlic Lime Mayo and Sweet Slaw.