Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler
- 4 cups Chocolate Rice Chex
- 5 cups Muddy Buddies use store bought or recipe below
- 1/2 cup purple and green M&M's
- 16 pretzel squares
- 8 Wilton purple chocolate melts
- 8 Wilton lime green chocolate melts
- Chocolate sunflower seeds -purple green and yellow
- Mini BreadSticks like the kind that comes with Nutella
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Set aside. Place 8 pretzel squares on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 20 seconds to warm the pretzels. Place the 8 purple melts in the middle of each warm pretzel and microwave for an additional 20-30 seconds until the chocolate melt is soft.
Let cool on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes. Repeat steps 2-4 using the green chocolate melts.
In a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate Chex cereal, muddy buddies recipe below), purple and green pretzels and Nutella sticks. Toss to mix. Sprinkle the M&M's and sunflower seeds on top.