- 1 16 oz box white cake mix 16.25oz
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces meltable almond bark or white chocolate
- Easter colored m&m’s or sprinkles of your choice
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla. Stir until well incorporated.
- Set the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill. After 30 minutes, set the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator. Scoop the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the baking tray, leaving about 2 inches in between each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake. Remove the tray from the oven and let the cookies cool on a cooling rack.
- While the cookies are cooling, microwave the melting bark in a microwave safe bowl in 30-second intervals until smooth.