Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler
- 1 package 12oz of SeaPak Shrimp Scampi,
- 9 oz of refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup fresh basil sliced
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts chopped
Over a medium heat, cook 1 package of SeaPak Shrimp Scampi for about 5 mins (until all sauce has cooked off of shrimp.)
Add in tortellini, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and 1/4 cup of water.
Cover and reduce heat to a low simmer. Cook covered for 6-8 minutes, until tortellini are cooked.
Removed from heat and stir in fresh basil. Top with optional parmesan cheese.