Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler
- 8- oz package of cream cheese
- - 1 cup overflowing sour cream
- - 1 large can of Frito Bean Dip
- - 1 package of taco seasoning
- - 2 tablespoons minced onion
- - Tobasco sauce to taste
- - 6-8-oz Monterey Jack cheese
- - 6-8-oz cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, taco mix & minced onion.
Add Tobasco sauce to taste. More Tobasco = spicier bean dip!
Pour into a flat, 9x13 dish.
Sprinkle on cheese.
Bake until the cheese is bubbly.