- 8 mini croissants
- 4 slices of smoked cheddar cheese or regular is fine
- ¾ lb of deli cut ham
- 3 TBSP butter softened
- 2 TBSP yellow mustard
- 1 TBSP honey
- ½-1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg white + a splash of water
- Poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375F and spray a 9x13 dish. Slice your croissants in half and then divide your slices of cheddar in half also.
- Combine your butter, mustard, honey and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread your mustard on each side of your croissant. Then lay a slice of cheese on the bottom side, with a slice of ham folded on top. Put the top of your croissant on the sandwich and place it in the dish.
- Once all of your croissants are assembled, then brush the tops with the egg white. Sprinkle the tops with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, till the cheese is melted and the tops are golden.