It’s the best of both worlds
As a mother of small children, coffee is my friend….my BEST friend. As a woman trying to lose weight and gain lean muscle, protein is also my friend. So when trainer Irene of GetUFit posted this recipe idea, I knew I HAD to give it a try.
This is SOOOO good people. All the great taste of coffee, with a hint of yummy vanilla and punch of protein. Depending on what vanilla whey powder you use, you’ll be adding about 10-12 grams of protein to your morning coffee! AWESOME, right?!
– 3 Tablespoons Vanilla Whey Protein
– 2 Tablespoons HOT water
– 8 oz of your favorite brewed coffee
Optional topping or fat free whipped cream
1. Whisk together hot water and protein powder until well combines, smooth and creamy.
2. Mix protein mixture in with brewed coffee and enjoy!
NOTE: Do not just add the powder to the hot coffee, it will not dissolve
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on a FUN new meal or idea and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- - 3 Tablespoons Vanilla Whey Protein
- - 2 Tablespoons HOT water
- - 8 oz of your favorite brewed coffee
- Optional topping or fat free whipped cream
- Whisk together hot water and protein powder until well combines, smooth and creamy.
- Mix protein mixture in with brewed coffee and enjoy!
Here is what I used to make this Protein Coffee