Potatoes are a cook’s best friend. They go with everything, they’re easy to cook, and pretty much everybody likes them. It doesn’t matter if your friends are vegetarian or gluten-free or paleo or whatever, they can still eat potatoes.
But all too often, we take this faithful food for granted. We know we can count on plain baked or boiled potatoes to work with every meal, so we never bother to make anything else. And that’s too bad, because a trusty veggie like this deserves a chance to shine.
This recipe gives potatoes a chance to get dressed up for dinner, and it takes almost no work. All you have to do is cut them up and toss them in the crockpot with onions, butter, and seasonings. Then the pot does all the rest. At dinnertime, you just dish them out, sprinkle on some Parmesan, and serve.
With these easy Crockpot Parmesan Potato Wedges, you can show your trusty potatoes – and the people who eat them – a little love.
Crockpot Parmesan Potato Wedges
(printable recipe at bottom of post)
3 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into wedges
1 small onion, diced, (about 1/4 cup)
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 Tablespoons butter, cubed
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place potatoes in 5-6 qt crockpot. Add in onions, seasoning, salt, pepper and stir. Top with cubed butter. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
2. Once done cooking, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 3 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into wedges
- 1 small onion, diced, (about ¼ cup)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons butter, cubed
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in 5-6 qt crockpot. Add in onions, seasoning, salt, pepper and stir. Top with cubed butter. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Once done cooking, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.