Easy, fun and bite-sized!
Cheesy Pepperoni Bites
Here is what you need to make 24 bites:
3/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup milk
4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
4 ounces turkey pepperoni, chopped
1/2 cup pizza sauce
2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
5. While waiting for the bites to bake, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through. Stir in 1 Tablespoon of your fresh basil.
We enjoyed these treats during our Academy Award party. A perfect appetizer for any party!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces turkey pepperoni, chopped
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan. In a large bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder, whisk in the milk and egg.
- Next. stir in the mozzarella.
- Finally, stir in the pepperoni and mix well. And let stand for 7-10 minutes.
- Divide batter among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- While waiting for the bites to bake, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through. Stir in 1 Tablespoon of your fresh basil.