This is a necessity
Fair warning…. pumpkin recipes are my favorite! I make Pumpkin Pasta all year round, and my Pumpkin Oatmeal DOUBLE Chocolate Chip Cookies are the most requested dessert in my house. So I get super excited when fall is near, which is the perfect time to create new pumpkin recipes!
Have you ever had pumpkin cheesecake? OMG, yum! The only thing is, it’s time consuming to make. THIS Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip takes minutes to make and delivers the same amazing taste. I promise it will be a hit at your next Halloween and Thanksgiving gathering.
Our favorite dippers for this dip are graham crackers, apples or my yummy sugar cookies.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
8oz cream cheese, softened
7.5 oz container of marshmallow fluff
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup of whipped cream
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. In a stand mixer beat together cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice mix. Mix until evenly until well combined.
2. By hand, gently stir in whipped cream until mixed in. Eat immediately with graham crackers, apple or your favorite sugar cookies .
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 7.5 oz container of marshmallow fluff
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a stand mixer beat together cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice mix. Mix until evenly until well combined.
- By hand, gently stir in whipped cream until mixed in. Eat immediately with graham crackers, apple or your favorite sugar cookies .
Here is what I used to make this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip.
(Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Family Fresh Meals will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated.)