Happy National Popcorn Day!
Did you know that January 19th is National Popcorn day? How fun, right? In my humble opinion, I think this delicious snack should be enjoyed everyday. You can make it sweet, salty, savory or spicy! In honor of National Popcorn day, I have gathered some of my family’s favorite versions of this crunchy treat!
DIY Popcorn Bar || Family Fresh Meals
- Skittles Popcorn from A Dash of Sanity
- Honey Scotch Popcorn from Taste of Lizzy T’s
- 5 Ways to Make Homemade Microwave Popcorn from The Foodie and the Fix
- Caramel Popcorn Balls from Ashlee Marie
- Birthday Cake Popcorn Mix from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Easy Cinnamon Popcorn from Creations By Kara
- Candy Corn Popcorn Balls from The Jenny Evolution
- Best Lemon Popcorn Recipe from Our Thrifty Ideas
- Caramel Apple Spice Popcorn from Pizzazzerie
- Salted Caramel M&M Popcorn from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Maple Fall Spiced Popcorn from 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Kool-Aid Popcorn from Simply Designing
- Lime Chipotle and Parmesan Popcorn from Foodie Folks and Fun
- Sriracha Popcorn from Domestic Superhero
- Crab Shack Popcorn from Dizzy Busy & Hungry
- Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan from Foodie Folks and Fun
- Jello Popcorn Balls from Mom Endeavors
- Butter Beer Popcorn from Tip Toe Fairy
- Reese’s Caramel Popcorn from Kleinworth & Co.
- Lucky Charms Popcorn from A Night Owl Blog