Better make a double batch, because this dip won’t last for long.
I know, I know. I’ve been a on serious pizza kick lately. Have you seen my new Pizza Sliders? Ok, enough drooling, lets get back to this Easy Pizza Dip. Seriously folks, this is best dip ever! My mom has often made a variation of this dip and I have witnessed the power it has had over her guests.
This dip is sooooo easy, sooooo versatile & sooooo delicious. You can add in whatever your favorite pizza toppings are to make this your very own favorite. The best part, is that this dip can be whipped up in no time. I’m including a fast version (baking for 25 mins) or super sonic fast version (microwaving for 5 mins!) Enjoy!
Easy Pizza Dip
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1 cup shredded pizza blend cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
Optional additions…mix and match! Make if your own ?
1. Put cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil in a bowl. Mix together until combined. Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish.
2 . Sprinkle ½ cup of the pizza blend cheese and ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
3. Spread the pizza sauce over all.
4. This is where you would add any optional “pizza toppings.” I used pepperoni, onions, peppers and olives.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Either bake on 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes… or microwave for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips or crusty bread.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on a FUN new meal or idea and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Easy Pizza Dip
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded pizza blend cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Optional additions…mix and match! Make if your own ?
- bell pepper
- Put cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil in a bowl. Mix together until combined.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of the pizza blend cheese and ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce over all.
- (This is where you would add any optional "pizza toppings")
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Either bake on 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes... or microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crusty bread.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Leave a Comment