Is your garden still pumping? Mine is. I have an excess of almost all veggies, with zucchini being at the very top of the list. My creative juices fizzled out after a couple new zucchini this year- so I turned to Pinterest.
Pinterest never ceases to amaze me. A quick search of “Zucchini” gave me about a billion different ideas. Here are some of my favorite.
20 Different Zucchini Recipes
1- Craving Mexican? Zucchini Taco Roll Ups are practically guilt free and so delicious.
2- One pot. Eight ingredients. Thirty minutes. One Pot Cheesy Zucchini Rice. You’re welcome.
3- Vegetable Tian may just be the healthiest pie you ever make.
4- Lemon Grilled Chicken Kabobs are only complete with big chunks of fresh zucchini.
5- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks are healthy, nutritious and completely addictive!
6- This Lemon Zucchini Cake is moist, delicious and topped with a lemon glaze.
7- Teriyaki Chicken Zucchini Noodles could be the easiest 10 minute meal ever.
8- You won’t even taste the vegetables in this Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread.
9- Zucchini Lasagna uses homemade kale pesto as the sauce and sliced zucchini to bulk up the recipe.
10- This Ground Beef Zucchini Sweet Potato Skillet is low-carb, gluten-free and paleo -friendly meal.
11- This Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread is the perfect little fix for your sweet tooth.
12- Lightened Up Shrimp Alfredo features spiralized zucchini tossed with shrimp and a parmesan garlic cream sauce.
13- A simple recipe transforms excess zucchini into healthy Zucchini Basil Pesto with spinach, parmesan, garlic and pine nuts.
14- These White Bean Zucchini Burgers are gluten free and super hearty.
15- Italian Zucchini Boats are loaded with sausage, roasted red peppers and onion. Great low carb meal.
16- Paleo Zucchini Banana Bread Bars with chocolate chips are a great way to enjoy a healthier treat when you have a sweet tooth.
17- These Blueberry Zucchini Snack Cake combine the best of summer into one delicious treat
18- Crispy Zucchini Tacos are loaded with layers of flavor.
19- These gluten-free, low carb Baked Zucchini Fries have a crispy Parmesan coating.
20- Want zucchini for breakfast? Try these fluffy Whole Wheat Zucchini Pancakes.
20 Different Zucchini Recipes
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, fresh dill, and salt and pepper.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Next add HALF the lemon marinade to the bowl and mix to coat the chicken well. Set aside.
- Combine the zucchini mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Add the remaining lemon marinade and coat to mix.
- Take one skewer and put approximately 2 pieces of zucchini, 1 tomato, 1 mushroom and 2 pieces of chicken on the skewer. (These amount will vary, depending on how small or large you cut up your ingredients. I count on two pieces of chicken per skewer)
- Preheat the grill to approximately 350 degrees. Lay the skewers on the grill. Grill them for approximately 4 minutes on each side. Remove and let rest for 2 – 3 minutes.
- chicken breast, cut into approximately 16 small chunks
- zucchini, cut into half coins
- mushrooms, cleaned and cut in half
- cherry tomatoes
- lemon, zested and juiced
- Tablespoons olive oil
- teaspoons garlic, minced
- Tablespoons dill, fresh
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- NOTE: If using wooden skewers, begin by soaking them in a sink of water 30 minutes before cooking.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D