An omelet that serves a crowd.
Omelets are the perfect brunch food. The eggs make them feel like breakfast, while the filling of veggies, meat, and cheese makes them appropriate for lunch. Put all that together, and you’ve got a hearty dish that can do the job of two meals in one.
There’s just one problem with omelets: the time it takes to cook them. Sure, each one only takes a few minutes, but you have to repeat the whole process for each person at the table. That means if you’re serving brunch for 10 people, you can spend close to an hour cooking. Worse still, some of your guests will have to spend close to an hour waiting to eat while others are already finished.
The solution? Ditch the pan and bake your omelet in the oven.
This Meat Lovers Baked Omelet is fully loaded with bacon, ham, AND sausage, so it will really stick to your ribs. It only takes around half an hour to make, from start to finish – about half the time you’d spend cooking separate omelets for everyone. And when it comes out of the oven, all you have to do is slice it and serve it, and everyone can eat at once. Including the cook!
Serve this baked omelet, and everyone will be able to relax and share a leisurely meal together– which is the real point of brunch. And if you love this recipes, make sure to check out my Meat Lovers Breakfast Slab
Meat Lovers Baked Omelet
12 oz breakfast sausage
1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
1 cup ham, diced
10 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped.
8 large eggs
1/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Chopped chives and bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook breakfast sausage with onions until fully cooked. Once done, drain off access grease.
2. Spray a 9 x 9-baking dish with cooking spray. Start by sprinkle layers of breakfast sausage, ham and bacon into baking dish.
3. Cover evenly with shredded cheese.
4. In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper and garlic powder. Pour eggs over mixture in baking dish.
5. Bake uncovered for 22-25 minutes until eggs are set.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Looking for more free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Meat Lovers Baked Omelet
- 12 oz breakfast sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 10 slices of bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Chopped chives and bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook breakfast sausage with onions until fully cooked. Once done, drain off access grease.
- Spray a 9 x 9-baking dish with cooking spray. Start by sprinkle layers of breakfast sausage, ham and bacon into baking dish.
- Cover evenly with shredded cheese.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper and garlic powder. Pour eggs over mixture in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 22-25 minutes until eggs are set.
Save this recipe for later! Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your recipe box!
Family Fresh Meals is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is only an estimate. We recommend running the ingredients through an online nutritional calculator if you need to verify any information.
Leave a Comment