- 1 package, 36 cookies Oreos
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups milk, plus 2 Tablespoons, divided
- 1 12 oz tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 3.9 oz packages instant chocolate pudding
- mini chocolate chips
- Place oreos in a large ziplock bag. Crush the Oreos into fine crumbs. ( you can also use a food processor for this step)
- Into a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish and use a spatula to evenly press the crumbs into the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy. Next add in the vanilla, 2 Tablespoons of milk and 1/4 cup of sugar and mix well.
- Divide Cool Whip in half . Take one of the halves and mix into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crust and place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl, mix together the 2 pudding mixes and 3 1/4 cups cold milk and beat until it starts to thicken.
- Spread the pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer and put back into the fridge to set for another 10-15 minutes.
- Once set, gently spread the remaining half of the Cool Whip over the top and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for at least 4 hours in the fridge or 1 hour in the freezer before you slice.