- 9-12 frozen biscuits
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs white sugar
- ½ stick melted butter
- 2 apples peeled and diced
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tsp milk
- Generously butter a 10-12 inch skillet, and arrange biscuits around the edge and center, leaving ½ inch apart. Using your melted butter, brush on each biscuit generously.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon until blended, and sprinkle half of your mixture on top of the biscuits.
- Peel and dice apples, and mix with remaining cinnamon/sugar blend. Pour apples over your biscuits, lining the cracks, and scoop in any leftover sugars.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are golden and fluffy.
- Serve topped with icing drizzle.