- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 small vidalia onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Guinness Beer
- 1 package Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- 3 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 lb. sliced roast beef
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Remainder 3/4 bottle of Guinness
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsly
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Melt butter over medium-high heat. Add in sliced mushrooms, onion and 1/4 cup of Guinness. Saute for 5-7 minutes or until liquid is well absorbed.
- Next lets prepare the glaze! Combining glaze ingredients: Guinness, butter, brown sugar, onion powder, parsly and minced garlic in to a medium saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then turn heat down to low and simmer until thickened and reduced by at least half.
- Slice the sheet of rolls in half. Place the bottom half in the 9 X13 baking dish. Spread mustard on buns. Next top with roast beef, sautéed mushrooms & onions, Swiss cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Top with both sheet of buns. Pour glaze evenly over sandwiches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F degrees for 25-30 minutes.