- 3 10 oz canned shredded chicken. (if you have time, I like to use my own cooked chicken breast for this)
- 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 8 oz of cream cheese at room temp
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- Place blue cheese dressing and cream cheese in a small sauce pan and cook on low, stirring often, until cream cheese has melted. Remove from heat.
- Cheesy Hot Wing Dip Steps
- In the meantime, in a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken and hot sauce.
- Prepare a 9 X 13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Spread a layer of your chicken mixture at the bottom, followed by the cream cheese mixture and top with your shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Serve with crackers, sliced baguette, carrots and or celery!