- 1 3/4 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 Tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 6 burger buns split
- Topping ideas: lettuce tomato, extra blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce.
- Heat grill or griddle pan. In large bowl, mix chicken, wing sauce, salt, garlic salt and 6 Tablespoons of blue cheese crumbles.
- Shape mixture into six 1/2-inch patties, each about 4 inches in diameter. Place on grill over medium heat. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center of patty reads 165°F.3. 3. Place buns on grill, cut sides down. Cook for about a minutes until toasted. Place lettuce and patty on bottom of each bun.
- In small bowl, stir together dressing and blue cheese. Top patties with dressing mixture and tops of buns.
- Assemble burgers with optional toppings.
Topping ideas: lettuce, tomato, extra blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce.