- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup crushed candy canes
- Festive sprinkles
- Lay out crackers in an even layer on a buttered baking sheet. Melt butter, brown sugar, and vanilla together over medium heat, stirring frequently for 10-15 minutes. NOTE: Make sure your mixture gets thick and bubbly - it won’t harden if not.
- Pour your mixture over your saltine crackers, and spread over any blank spots.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips all over the surface, and let them sit for 5 minutes or until they get shiny. (the heat from the toffee with soften them) Then, spread them gently with a spatula to cover your surface. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or let sit at room temperature for 2 hours to cool and harden.
- Break with hands or a knife into pieces and serve.