- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza dough
- 2 cups ham diced small
- 8 slices cheddar or American cheese
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ½ tsp garlic minced
- sprinkling Parsley dried
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Roll out the pizza dough and using a rolling pin, roll it to about ¼ inch thick.
- In a bowl, mix the Dijon mustard and the honey. Spread it liberally over the surface of the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the diced ham evenly over the dough.
- Lay the cheese over the ham, covering as much to the end of the dough (and break apart some pieces to cover large bare spots)
- Carefully roll the dough up starting from the long side.
- When the dough is completely rolled, make 2” cuts with a sharp knife. After each roll is cut, place cut side down in a greased baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 – 25 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, garlic and parsley together. When cooking time is complete, remove from the oven and brush the tops of the rolls with the butter mixture.