- 3 cups corn Chex
- 3 cups rice Chex
- 1.5 cups peanuts
- 6 T melted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 T cinnamon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl mix together corn Chex, rice Chex, and peanuts. In a separate small bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar.
- Pour butter/brown sugar mixer on top of Chex mixture and stir until well combined and evenly coated. Pour mixture onto baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl mix together cinnamon and white sugar and set aside.
- After cooking for 5 minutes, remove from oven. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over chex mix. Stir to coat all the cereal. Place back in the oven and cook for 5 more minutes.