- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 TB dried parsley
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towels. Season both side of pork chop with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs together. set aside.
- Place flour in another separate bowl. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, mix together parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley and seasoning salt.
- Coat each pork chop with flour, shaking off excess. Dip into beaten eggs, and then press into breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over a medium high heat. Cook pork chops for 5-7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center and crust is golden brown.