- 16 oz Sour Cream or to healthify the dip, do 8 oz Sour Cream and 8 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2-4 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo sauce seeds removed and minced
- 6 slices Bacon cooked and chopped (use veggie bacon to make vegetarian friendly)
- 1 package Ranch Dip Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Mix together sour cream (and Greek yogurt if using), salt and ranch dressing.
- Next, mix in bacon and peppers.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Enjoy with potato chips, veggies, pita chips or pretzels.
Recipe adapted from Wanna Be Country Cleaver