- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash
- 1 lbs small red potatoes sliced thin (about 4-5 small red potatoes),
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 cup canned corn drained
- 1 can dark red kidney beans drained
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes.