Would you believe me if I told you these were fat-free, zero calorie cookies? hehe No? Good.
They are far from that, but we can pretend, can’t we? I ran across these on Picky Palate. She is well known for making very naughty desserts
When I first saw these OBSCENE COOKIES, I was disgusted, horrified, appalled! The more I thought about the gooey, yumminess, the better they sounded, until I caved and had to make them.
They were very simple and quick to make. How did they taste you ask? Like freaking HEAVEN. Sorry guys. I should lie and say that they tasted foul…. but I cannot.
If you follow the direction exactly, and do not over bake, the soft chocolate chip cookie and creamy Oreo will change your life.
I say, make these puppies for a special treat, enjoy and feel good about eating a fresh, homemade cookie.
Wow! I think I just talked myself into eating the last 2 leftover cookies! hehehe Hope you enjoy!
The day I made these beautiful cookies, we had a game night planned with the super cool Waldaus!
- 2 sticks softened butter
- ¾ Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3½ Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- Scoop cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Then take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie.
- Carefully seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.