Do you want a simple appetizer that will make EVERYONE at the party happy?
Look no more!
Please give a warm welcome to a dear friend of mine, Chef Scott and his famous Bean Dip. Scott and I met in middle school and soon realized our mutual love of tennis.
Our tennis careers followed us all the way through high school. He will never admit it, but I am a MUCH better tennis player (HELLO! I was MVP 2 years in a row…. beat that Scott!) We have continued to stay friends throughout the years.
He is married to one of the coolest chicks I know, and happens to be one of my best friends. We love to hang out with these cool cats, and love it even more when this bean dip is waiting for us when we arrive for one of our famous game nights.
Now, I present Guest Chef Scott and his Bean Dip.
Serve with tortilla chips (the scoops are PERFECT!). If there are any, leftovers reheat beautifully and are awesome.
|Thanks for the great recipe Chef Scott, and many thanks to his awesome wife Pat for the delicious pictures
- 8-oz package of cream cheese
- - 1 cup (overflowing) sour cream
- - 1 large can of Frito Bean Dip
- - 1 package of taco seasoning
- - 2 tablespoons minced onion
- - Tobasco sauce to taste
- - 6-8-oz Monterey Jack cheese
- - 6-8-oz cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, taco mix & minced onion.
- Add Tobasco sauce to taste. More Tobasco = spicier bean dip!
- Pour into a flat, 9x13 dish.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly.