Is it gross that I wanna put this stuff on EVERYTHING?
No? Ok good.
I do love myself a bloody mary. What brunch is complete without a big, beautiful bloody mary, loaded up with pickles, olives, shrimp, mushrooms and celery. YUM!
Recently, my husband and I were at a local restaurant that served their abnormally large tater tots with Bloody Mary Flavored Ketchup. Oh my word! I took notes of the flavors bursting in my mouth and headed home to try and recreate this dipping masterpiece.
Well boys and girls, I am proud to say I nailed it 🙂 At your next bbq gathering, wow your friends and family with this ketchup with a kick.
Bloody Mary Flavored Ketchup
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tsp hot sauce
1/2 tsp celery salt
1 tsp worshishire sauce
1 tsp prepared horseradish
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Can be used right away, but for even more incredible flavor, allow to chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
SIGN UPto have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! JustCLICK HEREand enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp worshisire sauce
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Can be used right away, but for even more incredible flavor, allow to chill at least 2 hours or overnight.