A simple and satisfying appetizer
you can make in minutes!
But let’s face it, some of those beautiful bitesyou see on Pinterest (<—are you following me?)are time-consuming, and the ingredients can get expensive. You need atrusted standbyappetizer that issimple, easy, and satisfying-such as, for example, the good old cheese platter.
How do you make your guests ohh and ahh over a plain-old cheese platter? Give it a simple holiday make-over!This Easy Holiday Appetizer Ideais just a variety of cubed cheeses, mini sausages, and fresh grape tomatoes,garnished with afew springs of rosemary.Layall that goodnessout in a Christmas tree shape and you have a edible centerpiece!
And because all the cutting can be done ahead of time, you can just lay it out on the table right before your guests arrive and be free to enjoy the party.
By the way, cutting up all these goodies was a lot easier thanks to this cute little knife set from Core Kitchen. They sent me this gorgeous set to try, and I give them two thumbs up. 🙂 The six-knife set includes just about every size and type you could need, and the rainbow of colors makes every cooking task more fun. They’d make a great holiday gift for the cook in your life (hint, hint).
Easy Holiday Appetizer Idea: Christmas Tree Platter
Ingredients (quantitieswill vary based on the size of your party)
3 cups of your favorite cheese, cubed
1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
10 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
1. Cut you cheese into bite-sized cubes.
2. Arrange cheese, sausage bites, grape tomatoes and rosemary on a serving platter, forming a Christmas tree.
NOTE: all of these steps can be done ahead of time. Simply place prepared cheese, sausage and tomatoes in ziplock containers and refrigerate until ready to serve.
What’s you favorite go-to holiday appetizer?
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for thefamily andSIGN UPto have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! JustCLICK HEREand enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 3 cups of your favorite cheese, cubed
- sausage bites
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- cherry tomatoes
- 10 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Cut you cheese into bite-sized cubes.
- Arrange cheese, sausage bites, grape tomatoes and rosemary on a serving platter, forming a Christmas tree.
- NOTE: all of these steps can be done ahead of time. Simply place prepared cheese, sausage and tomatoes in ziplock containers and refrigerate until ready to serve.