I love when sweet and salty join forces.
Don’t cha just love smoothies? They are a super breakfast, an awesome snack, or even a healthy dessert. Hold onto your straws, ’cause this one is a creamy keeper.
On those crazy days filled with getting the kids to and from school, important work deadlines, school activities, homework, and more carpooling… I like to relax and reward myself with this beautiful drink.
It’s a smoothie, it’s creamy, it’s perfect. This Salted Caramel Smoothie is so simple to make thanks to Tate+Lyle® Gourmet Beverage Syrups. Haven’t heard of Tate+Lyle®? Their high-quality products have been around since 1878 throughout the U.K., and NOW can be found in the U.S. They are now even available in the sugar aisle at Walmart and the coffee aisle at other fine retailers. Brilliant!
Tate+Lyle® Sugars and Tate+Lyle® Gourmet Beverage Syrups are also Fair trade Certified (I love that).Here are the decadent flavors I have tried: Caramel, Hazelnut, and Vanilla. The caramel has a velvety smooth taste and sweet aroma. The hazelnut (my husband’s favorite!) has a rich roasted flavor. The vanilla tastes just like true vanilla.
Not a big smoothie drinker?Tate+Lyle® Gourmet Beverage Syrups can be used to flavor your coffee, tea and even sparkling water. My husband loves to relax with his morning coffee, flavored with some velvety Tate+Lyle® Vanilla Pure Cane Syrup. YUM!
Salted Caramel Smoothie
(makes 2 large smoothies)
Ingredients 1 banana (if not frozen, add 1 cup of ice to your smoothie)
2 TablespoonsTate+Lyle® Caramel Pure Cane Syrup
1 Cup milk
1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1/2 tsp salt
Topping, whipped cream and caramel sauce
1. Start by placing all ingredients, except for toppings, in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. After blended, pour into 2 glasses. Top your smoothiewith some whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce and enjoy!
For more information you can visitTate+Lyle® on Facebook,Twitter,Instagram, andPinterest, and you can sign up for their newsletter here. Click here to download a coupon for $1.50 off of Tate+Lyle® Gourmet Beverage Syrups.
What flavor would you like to reward yourself with? Leave an answer in the comments below and you will be entered for a chance to win a $100 Walmart gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification e-mail will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher e-mail address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
This sweepstakes runs from 12/2/14 – 12/31/14.
Be sure to visit the Tate+Lyle® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for thefamily andSIGN UPto have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! JustCLICK HEREand enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
Don'tcha just love smoothies? They are a super breakfast, an awesome snack or even a healthy dessert. Well this Salted Caramel Smoothie is a creamy keeper.
- 1 banana if not frozen, add 1 cup of ice to your smoothie
- 2 Tablespoons Tate+Lyle® Caramel Gourmet Beverage Syrup
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Topping whipped cream and caramel sauce
Start by placing all ingredients, except for toppings, in a blender and blend until smooth.
After blended, pour into 2 glasses. Top your smoothie with some whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce and enjoy!