If I had to name one favorite dip, though, it just might be this Cheesy Bean Dip. This is like all the best party dips you’ve ever tried in one. Like, take a zesty sour cream dip and combine it with a Mexican bean dip and throw in some hot, gooey cheese on top of that, and that’s basically what you’ve got here. It’s all the dip goodness in the world in one bowl.
This dip was developed by my longtime pal Chef Scott, and I introduced it here in a guest post from him back in 2012. But what with the Big Game just around the corner, I thought it was a good idea to bring this crazy-good dip into the spotlight once more so you all can have a chance to serve it up at your game-day parties. Because I’m serious, once you’ve tried it, you’ll never want to have a game day without it again.
Cheesy Bean Dip
8 oz package of cream cheese
1 cup (overflowing) sour cream
1 9 oz can of Frito Bean Dip (homemade version coming soon)
1 package of taco seasoning
2 tablespoons minced onion
Tabasco sauce to taste
6-8-oz Monterey Jack cheese
6-8-oz cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, taco mix & minced onion.
2. Add Tabasco sauce to taste. More Tabasco = spicier bean dip!
3. Pour into a flat, 9×13 dish. Sprinkle on cheese.
4. Bake until the cheese is bubbly.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup (overflowing) sour cream
- 1 9 oz can of Frito Bean Dip (homemade version coming soon)
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Tobasco sauce to taste
- 6-8-oz Monterey Jack cheese
- 6-8-oz cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, taco mix & minced onion.
- Add Tobasco sauce to taste. More Tobasco = spicier bean dip!
- Pour into a flat, 9x13 dish. Sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly, about 20 mins.
More delicious dips: