The only food item that screams summer more than watermelon is pasta salad! I am not sure what exactly it is about them that makes them favorite summer dish of mine, but they sure are. I love that I can make a huge batch and then feed my entire family, plus guests. And then all the leftovers get stored in the fridge and can be devoured any time with minimal effort.
This summer I want to break free of my typical tuna and Italian pasta salad recipes. So I have rounded up 19 delicious other options that I hope to try soon.
19 Delicious and Easy Pasta Salads
1. If you’re a ranch lover, then you will love my Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad. It’s packed with veggies too!
2. If you are looking for a dish everyone will like, you can’t go wrong with Italian Pasta Salad.
3. Pickle lovers rejoice. Then make my delicious Dill Pickle Pasta Salad. You will have a new favorite.
4. I love hot sauce. I put that stuff on everything. Including Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad. Yum!
5. Pasta and antipasto…together at last thanks to my Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad.
6. Last minute guests? Need something quick and easy? 20 Minute BLT Pasta Salad to the rescue.
7. If you are looking for a vegan option, Vegan Macaroni Salad takes just 30 minutes.
8. This creamy Mexican Pasta Salad is like a fiesta in a bowl. Arriba!
9. Healthy, colorful, and so delicious – this 20-minute Rainbow Veggie Pasta Salad will quickly become a favorite.
10. You can control the spice level in Southwest Pasta Salad by adding more or less seasoning.
11. Comfort food gone healthy in this Vegan Macaroni salad made with all whole food ingredients!
12. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is loaded with celery, olives, pickles and red onion.
13. Fresh pasta, mozzarella, basil, and balsamic vinaigrette make this Caprese Pasta Salad an easy, vibrant dish.
14. This classic Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe is best served cold.
15. Jalapeno Popper Macaroni Salad – cool and creamy with a kick… this isn’t your grandma’s macaroni salad dish.
16. Vegetable Pasta Salad is a quick to make salad that makes a great next day lunch.
17. Asian Pasta Salad is loaded with sweet mango and fresh avocado!
18. This Bruschetta Pasta Salad is loaded with tomatoes, onions, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic with a delicious dressing.
19. This Chicken Macaroni Salad is one of those comfort foods that is impossible not to love!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 1 pound elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 cup medium diced or shredded carrots
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ⅔ cup frozen peas
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 packets ranch seasoning mix
- 1½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- Prepare pasta according to package. While waiting for the pasta to boil, gather your carrots, celery, red onion, frozen peas, ham and cheddar cheese. Set aside
- To make the dressing, whisk together ranch mix, mayo and milk. Mix until all lumps are gone.
- Once pasta is done, drain and let cool for a couple minutes. Once cooled, mix in carrots, celery, red onion, frozen peas, ham and cheddar cheese.
- Next pour dressing over the pasta salad, and stir gently until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Right before serving, give your Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad a couple more stirs to mix in any of the dressing that had settled at the bottom.